Node, like its namesake, is a smart node with full-featured functions in a IoT application scenarios. Together with M5Stack Core, it can be programmed as an intelligent speaker like Echo. Node provides more hardware resources: built-in high-fidelity audio codec chip，MIC, DHT12, IR
ESP32 provides an Audio Develope Platform called ESP-ADF. ESP-ADF supports development of audio applications for the Espressif Systems ESP32 chip in the most comprehensive way. With ESP-ADF, you can easily add features, develop audio applications from simple to complex:
- Music player or recorder supports audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, OGG, AMR, TS, EQ, Downmixer, Sonic, G.711, SPEEX ...
- Play music from sources: HTTP, HLS(HTTP Live Streaming), SPIFFS, SDCARD, A2DP-Source, A2DP-Sink, HFP ...
- Integrate Media services such as: DLNA, WeChat ... Internet Radio
- Voice recognition and integration with online services such as Alexa, DuerOS, and more.
This product is EOL now, we've released the updated version ATOM Echo Smart Speaker Development Kit which is fully compatible with this product.
- 1x 12 RGBs
- 1x temperature & humidity sensor(DHT12),which can display its own status and perception surrounding environment.
- 4x IR Transmitter LEDs at four corners and 2x IR Receivers
- 2x MIC
- 1x HiFi stereo codec chip ( Up to 24bit DAC )
- 1x 500mAh lithium battery
- 1x Node Module
- Wall holder
- 4x screws
- 4x Type-C USB Cable
- Intelligent IOT node
- Intelligent sound box
So this looks cool, but I cannot figure out why they didn't bother posting any more information about it. Like where is some example code to get it fired up? They had to test it, so where is that code ?
<p>the sample code (IDF platform) link:</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href='https://github.com/m5stack/Bases-Node'>https://github.com/m5stack/Bases-Node</a></p>
Really excellent addition to the M5Stack - I can't wait to explore all the features!
Very nice product, good quality
have not try it, but the build quality is good
Everything as Expected. Thanks!