Demo Board. This is a feast of IoT stuff, powered by M5Stack. It is an all-in-one Learning board powered by ESP32, which includes anything you can imagine in an IoT + industrial application scenarios. Let's see what you can do with it: Robotic movement, the most commonly used serial communication port(RS485 RS232), Relay control, all different types of Button control, RF reader, speaker, Microphone and more all able to develope by an M5stack core device, so you can program this board with Blockly(UIFlow), Arduino, and Micropython. Based on application scenarios, we've partitioned them into different functional parts with the good-looking layout and full-function performance. Here comes the most powerful IIoT learning board.
This product is EOL now, we've released the updated version Universal IOT Experiment Kit for ESP32(SHT30) which is fully compatible with this product.
- Fully Compatible with the M5Stack stackable and extendable system
- Protoboard, M5-BUS extension
- Each module comes with an individual power switch.
- Environment Sensor set ( Temperature, Humility, barometric pressure, light intensity, and Microphone )
- Joystick Controller
- 8 Channel of Realy output
- 4x DAC，4x ADC
- 4x4 button matrix
- 8x8 RGB LED matrix
- 1x Servo
- DC-Motor(with feedback encoder)
- step motor with four-phase five-wire
- Radio frequency identification Reader
- RS-485，RS232 series communication
- 1x Demo Board learning board
- 1x Power Aapter
- 1x RS232 cable
- 1x RFID Card
- 1x ID Card
- 16x breadboard cable
- IOT teaching experiment board
- Multi function test board
The M5stack Universal Experiment kit is a nice product, well worth the price.
You are the BEST
I'm satisfied and happy with the products they sell. I expected, and it would be nice if it was not necessary to connect the individual modules on the board with wires, but to be able to connect them to the module by simply switching the switch. This is not possible and it is always necessary to connect the components with conductors. Therefore I give you only 4 stars. This is the only drawback that I can criticize for the product, but otherwise it's ok.
The support is right on to shipping and responding back to questions. I'm very satisfied and happy with the products they sell. I like all the youTube videos demonstrating the products. Where M5Stack wins is they take a product and provide the source code so you can get the product operational in minutes. Helps on quick prototyping. I plan to buy a lot more from this company and it is a well run company.