BASIC is a cost-effective entry-level IoT main controller. It adopts Espressif ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with main frequency up to 240MHz. Built-in
16M FLASH memory, integrated
2.0-inch full-color HD IPS display panel,
TFCard slot and other peripherals. The full-coverage housing ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications. Internal provides a variety interface resources (ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI, etc.) and 15x IO pins at the bottom, which is highly developable. Ideal for a variety of product prototyping, industrial control, intelligent building application.
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low Code Development:
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with mainstream development platforms such as Arduino and ESP32-IDF
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0 inch IPS display panel, speakers, custom buttons x3
- Built-in lithium battery power, integrated power management chip, support TypeC interface
- Finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- 15x IO leads
- Easy access to M5Stack's hardware and software ecology system, stackable module design, plug-and-play rich sensors expansion
Power on/off operation:
Power on: Click the red power button on the left
Shutdown: Quickly double-click the red power button on the left
*USB power supply *: By default, when USB is powered, it cannot be shut down
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated full-color high-definition IPS display panel and a variety of hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Use M5CORE BOTTOM base built-in lithium battery, 15x IO leads.
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- 1x BASIC
- 10x Dupont line
- 1x Type-C USB(20cm)
- 1x manual
- 1x sticker
- IoT Controller
- DIY creator works
- Smart home control
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi|
|Input power||5V @ 500mA|
|Interface||TypeC x1, I2C x1|
|IO||G21, G22, G23, G19, G18, G3, G1, G16, G17, G2, G5, G25, G26, G35, G36|
|Button||Physical button x 3|
|LCD screen||2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D Antenna|
|Battery||110mAh @ 3.7V|
|Product size||54mm x 54mm x 18mm|
|Packing size||95 x 65 x 25mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
The device is very easy to get started with. The dev tools are great!
The only downside I have experienced so far is the device (hardware) itself. It contains a speaker, and when turned on, it always produces a constant noise. It sounds like electrical whirring, buzzing, probably caused by insufficient grounding/shielding of the speakers cables/connectors.
Because of the obnoxious noise it produces I'm sadly not able to use it for my use case, since I need it to operate in a very silent room, where no noise should be present.
Battery up time is short. I would love a wearable solution that could last for ~16 hours. Im using the watch accesory with larger battery, but it provides only ~1 hour of use.
ESP32 Basic Core IoT Development Kit V2.6
It works ok, but I cannot use since the IMU chip has been removed. Sadly, the previous "gray" model has been discontinued. I prefer the buttons over the new touch screen version.
It looks great, altough i have notstarted to programming sometithing. I will try to combinate it with home assistant