UnitV(OV7740) is the new AI Camera powered by Kendryte K210, an edge computing system-on-chip(SoC) with dual-core 64bit RISC-V CPU and state-of-art neural network processor.
UNIT-V AI Camera features its integration with machine vision capabilities, featuring the unprocessed acceptability to AI Visioning with high energy efficiency and low cost. We co-oped with Sipeed providing the MicroPython environment makes programming on UNIT-V easier.
Support MicroPython development environment, which makes the program code more concise when you use UNIT-V for project development.Equipped with OV7740 image sensor, it is an ideal choice for machine vision project.
It is equipped with two programmable keys and an RGB LED indicator on the front for convenient status display.At the bottom, there is a HY2.0*4P interface and a type-C interface compatible with grove, which is convenient to connect with the main controller. Support TF card to expand memory, related material and model file call more convenient.
- Dual-Core 64-bit RISC-V RV64IMAFDC (RV64GC) CPU / 400Mhz(Normal)
- Dual Independent Double Precision FPU
- 8MiB 64bit width On-Chip SRAM
- Neural Network Processor(KPU) / 0.8Tops
- Field-Programmable IO Array (FPIOA)
- AES, SHA256 Accelerator
- Direct Memory Access Controller (DMAC)
- Micropython Support
- Firmware encryption support
- On-board Hardware resources:
- Flash: 16M
- Camera :OV7740
- Button: button * 2
- Indicator light: WS2812 LED
- External storage: TF card/Micro SD
- Interface: HY2.0/compatible GROVE
- 1x UNIT-V(include 20cm 4P cable and USB-C cable)
- Face recognition/detection
- Object detection/classification
- Obtaining size and coordinates of the target in real-time
- Obtaining the type of detected target in real-time
- Shape recognition
- Video recorder
USB Drive problems
UnitV/M5StickV/M5StickC/ATOM may not work without driver in some systems. Users can manually install FTDI driver to fix this problem.
|Kendryte K210||Dual-Core 64-bit RISC-V RV64IMAFDC (RV64GC) CPU / 400Mhz(Normal)|
|Input voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|KPU Neural network parameter size||5.5MiB - 5.9MiB|
|Interface||TypeC x 1, GROVE(I2C+I/0+UART) x 1|
|RGB LED||WS2812 x 1|
|Image Sensor||OV7740(30W pixels)|
|External storage||TF Card/Micro SD|
|Product Size||40mm * 24mm * 13mm|
|Package Size||70mm * 50mm * 30mm|
|shell material||Plastic ( PC )|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Hi , unfortunatly i have not tried it yet . As you know (i sent u my project with many m5stack addons , and i tried to go Fast but lot of work before holidays . I think i will send u pictures of my progress soon . And of course when i will be ready to test cam too .