CAMS3 Unit is a compact camera unit based on the ESP32S3 module. This camera unit is equipped with 8M PSRAM and 16M Flash memory, providing ample space for image processing and storage. It features a 2MP camera (OV2640) with a wide-angle field of view (DFOV 66.5°) and can capture photos at a maximum resolution of 1600x1200. With support for WiFi cloud image transmission, users can easily achieve remote and free image monitoring.
CAMS3 Unit comes with a built-in MicroSD card slot, allowing users to conveniently store images and other information, making data backup more convenient. It is also equipped with a built-in PDM microphone, enabling sound recording for comprehensive audio and video recording. CAMS3 Unit is equipped with a programmable status indicator light, and when the blue light flashes, it indicates that the camera is capturing and uploading data.
The HY2.0-4P port on the bottom of CAMS3 Unit exposes the S3 internal D+/D- pins, supporting firmware updates or USB serial communication by connecting the M5Grove2USB-C module. This provides users with a more convenient development and debugging environment. The onboard 2x1.3 headers expose the ESP32S3's programming download port, making firmware burning and other tasks simpler and more reliable.
The original firmware of CAMS3 Unit provides a complete shooting and uploading function for EZData. Users only need to perform simple configurations to achieve remote and free image monitoring. This makes the product ideal for applications in remote monitoring, time-lapse photography, industrial automation, and other fields.
1. Use ESP32-Downloader to download by connecting through the reserved 2 1x3 female headers.
2. When using the Grove2USB-C provided in the product packaging for downloading, Before the electricity,short-circuit the G0 and GND pins of the female header using the supplied male-to-male jumper wire to enter download mode. Then, you can connect with Grove2USB-C for downloading.
- Based on module ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N16R8, support WIFI
- WiFi cloud EZDATA or serial port transmission image data
- 2 Megapixel camera (OV2640)
- Built-in MicroSD card slot
- Built-in PDM microphone, support voice recording function
- Built-in programmable indicator light
- 1x CAMS3 Unit
- 1x Grove2USB-C
- 2x Male-to-male bread line
- 1x HY2.0-4P Wire（20cm）
- 1x LEGO Adapter
- Remote Control
- Industrial Automation
|Dual-core 240 MHz，Module onboard antenna
|OV2640 supports output formats
|YUV(422/420)/YCbCr422, 8-bit compressed data,RGB565/555,8-/ 10-bit Raw RGB data
|PDM Microphone @MSM1261D4030HCPM
|Micro SD Card
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
A very nice cam with good streaming support, but for all features you need a firmware update.