- PRODUCT DETAILS
ToF that employs time-of-flight techniques to resolve distance between the emit point and the reach point of a subject, measuring the round trip time of an artificial light signal provided by a laser.
This unit integrated a distance measuring sensor VL53L0x providing accurate distance measurement whatever the target reflectance, unlike conventional technologies. It can measure absolute distances up to 2m in less than 30ms.
This unit communicates with M5Core via I2C(0x29).
- In this case, make sure you use the 3.3V on SDA and SCL, M5Core GROVE provide 3.3V to data pins, 5V to power pin. only 3.3v allowed on VL53L0x.
- High precision
- Measure absolute distances up to 2m
- Measurement accuracy ±3%
- The wavelength of laser: 940nm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x ToF Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- 1D gesture recognition
- Laser Ranging
- 3D structured light imaging（3D sensing）
- Camera assist (ultra fast autofocus and depth of field)
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Time-of-Flight Distance Ranging Sensor Unit (VL53L0X)
This is another M5 unit that's compact and easy to set up. It comes with an example program for the Arduino IDE, and physical setup is simply plugging a Grove cable in!
There's othe libraries on github that show how to do constant ranging, accurate Vs fast, and so on... Great little unit!
Time-of-Flight Ranging Unit (VL53L0X)
Excellent product; Professional packaging; Highly recommended