RFID has an RFID MFRC522 chip inside.
The MFRC522 operates in the 13.56MHz frequency band and uses the modulation and demodulation principle to interact with the proximity RF card. This unit can realize the function of the card reading and writing device, to identify and record multiple card information, to encode and authority a RF card.
It is able tp establish applications such as access control system, punching system, warehouse goods storage and community vehicle access registration.
Connect this Unit to GROVE PORTA on M5Core, I2C address is 0x28.
- 13.56MHz Operation frequency
- I2C data rate: Fast mode: up to 400 Kbit/s; High-speed mode: up to 3400 Kbit/s
- RC522 Transceiver Buffer: 64 bytes
- Supported protocol: ISO14443A, MIFARE and NTAG
- Operate temperature: -20℃-85℃
- How long data be saved for: > 10 years
- Reading and writing distance: < 20 mm
- Program Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego installation holes
This product is EOL now.
- 1x RFID unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
- Smart home access control system
- Vehicle management
- Smart transportation
- Smart bookshelf
|Communication protocol||I2C: 0x28|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Mini RFID Reader/Writer Unit (MFRC522)
I've wrote a card cloner on my github pages for this device. It works well, and the library for it is stable and has lots of features. The unit is sturdy and well put together. Great!
I’ve tried various RFID boards (cheaper and expensive ones) before. This is one of my favorite ones. The packaging and form factor are great for my POC. Range is definitely a compromise but works for my need.
Works great as a reader, haven't tried writing yet, but if that works as good as the reading, should be no problems.
all parts are fine thx , and all times again