- PRODUCT DETAILS
NCIR featured with built-in infrared MLX90614 sensor, It can be used to measure the surface temperature of a human body or other object.
Unlike most temperature sensors, this sensor measures infrared light bouncing off of remote objects so it can sense temperature without having to touch them physically.
Simply point the sensor towards what you want to measure and it will detect the temperature by absorbing IR waves emitted. Because it doesn't have to touch the object it's measuring, it can sense a wider range of temperatures than most digital sensors! It takes the measurement over an 90-degree field of view so it can be handy for determining the average temperature of an area.
The MLX90614 is factory calibrated in wide temperature ranges: -40 to 125 ˚C for the ambient temperature and -70 to 380 ˚C for the object temperature.
Connect with M5Core via GROVE A I2C(0x5A).
- Operating voltage: 4.5 to 5.5V
- Measuring object temperature range: -70°C ~ 380°C
- Measuring ambient temperature range: -40 to 125 ˚C
- Measurement accuracy at room temperature: ±0.5°C
- Field of view: 90°
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x NCIR Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
- Body Temperature Measurement
- Object (biological) Motion Detection
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
I bought for a project related to Covid-19 and it is very reliable and easy to integrate. Recommended unit!
NCIR Temperature Sensor Unit (MLX90614)
Great product, easy to program
Very good product as described
All as in the description, all the goods are of excellent quality, thank you to the seller!