- PRODUCT DETAILS
UNIT MQTT PoE is an Ethernet MQTT communication module, supports PoE power and embedded W5500 Ethernet chip, as well as the UART communication interface (AT command control). The module is also equipped with an integrated RJ45 10 / 100 Mb network port, supports subscription of four topics (topic). With extremely low network latency and high stability, it is designed for industrial automation, security monitoring system, automation measurement, and equipment data on the cloud applications.
The PoE version has integrated PoE power, with 1.2A@5V (6W) load capability.
- Embedded W5500 Ethernet chip
- RJ45 network port 10/100Mbps
- PoE power supply: 1.2A@5V(6W)
- Ethernet MQTT communication
- Support 4x Topic subscription
- Low latency
- Development method.
- AT command, UART: 9600bps, default
- Development Platform: UIFlow, Arduino
- 1x UNIT MQTT
- 1x HY2.0-4P cable (20cm)
- Remote data collection/up to the cloud
|Module Processor||ARM Cortex-M3|
|Communication interface||UART: baud 9600bps 8N1 default|
|MQTT||Support 4x Topic subscription, not support MQTTS|
|Network port||RJ45 adaptive 10/100M network port|
|PoE power supply capability||1.2A@5V(6W) / Voltage DC 37-57V|
|Product size||72 * 26 * 19 mm|
|Packing size||73 * 35 * 20 mm|