M5StickC ADC HAT ADS1100
ADC HAT is another type of C-HAT specifically design for M5StickC controller. Same as ADC unit, this is an ADC converter component for stickc. Packed with an ADC converter chip ADS1100, which is a fully differential, 16-bit, self-calibrating, delta-sigma A/D converter. Extremely easy to design with and configure, the ADS1100 allows you to obtain precise measurements with a minimum of effort.
The ADS1100 consists of a delta-sigma A/D converter core with adjustable gain, a clock generator, and an I2C interface.
ADS1100 itself is able to accept a differential input from -5 ~ +5 V, but we have limited the input to 0~12V by adding on the peripheral circuit design of this IC.
- Input: 0-12V
- Software Development Platform: Arduino, UIFlow(Blockly, Python)
- 16-bits Resolution
- CONTINUOUS SELF-CALIBRATION
- SINGLE-CYCLE CONVERSION
- PROGRAMMABLE GAIN AMPLIFIER GAIN = 1, 2, 4, OR 8
- LOW NOISE: 4μVp-p
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 128SPS
- INTERNAL SYSTEM CLOCK
- I2C INTERFACE: address 0x48
- 1x ADC HAT
- 1x 2 Pin 3.96 Pitch Terminal
- Analog Signal Capture
It died after a week. I bought an M5Stack Core 1 and it works fine
Fast shipping, good price, good item, thank you