This is a wireless communication module, integrated an NB-IoT M5311 module that produced by China Mobile. The dimension if M5311 is 16mm * 18mm * 2.2mm, which is very tiny, and gives convenience to the user of more flexible dimension requirement.
package with LCC allows quick production through standard SMT, which provides a more reliable connection method and performance on the extreme environment.
the power requirement of this M5311 module is down to 2.1V, AA battery supported, it can fully utilize the power of AA battery, to provide an extremely low-power-consumption solution for terminal devices.
M5311 provides abundant external interfaces and protocol stacks, support peripheral sensors, etc.
Based on M5311, we have offered extra hardware resources on NB-IoT Module, WUP, STA LEDs, 3 alternative UARTs, one power button, and 2 alternative antennae.
- Power On: GPIO2 stay HIGH for 2s
- Power Off: GPIO2 stay HIGH for 8s
- Power On: Button long-press for 2s
- Power Off: Button long-press for 8s
- Reset module: GPIO26 HIGH
- Serial communication: UART
- Product Power in : 5V
- Serial Communication: UART2 16/17
- 2x antenna: Spring / External
- WUP, STA LEDs
- 1x Power Button
- Nano SIM
- Package: LCC
- Frequency Band: B3/B8/B5
- Tem:-40°C ~ 85°C
- NB-IoT support LTE Cat NB2*
- LTE Cat NB1 speed (kbps):
- Single Tone:15.625(UL)/21.25(DL)
- Multi Tone:62.5(UL)/21.25(DL)
- SMS: PDU/TEXT mode
- Network Protocol:
- Turn on retransmission :-130db
- Turn off retransmission :-114db
- power in:
- 2.1V ~ 3.6V,Typ 3.3V (Low-Voltage version)
- & 3.0V ~ 3.6V,Typ 3.3V (Fixed-Voltage version)
- 3uA@PSM 0.4mA@ldle mode(DRx=1.28S)
- 167mA@Tx(23dBm/15kHzST) 54mA@Rx
- output power: 23dBm±2dB
- Certificate: CCC/SRRC/NAL/GTI
- 1x NB-IoT module
- Smart Wearable device
- Smart Parking
- Smart Meter
- IoT in City
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Working well, so handy for my caravan alarm.