Cardputer is a card-sized portable computer that is perfect for engineers. At the heart of Cardputer is the M5StampS3, a mini development board based on the ESP32-S3 chip. Cardputer features a powerful dual-core processor, supports Wi-Fi functionality and integrates various peripherals and sensors, making it ideal for rapid functional verification, industrial control and home automation systems.
The 56-key keyboard and 1.14" TFT screen allow users to easily enter and view information. The on-board SPM1423 digital MEMS microphone and built-in speaker enable voice operations such as recording, wake-up and audio playback. The infrared emitter allows infrared control interaction with external devices such as TVs or air conditioners. And Cardputer offers a HY2.0-4P interface for expanding I2C sensors such as temperature and humidity sensors, light sensors and pressure sensors, which allows users to add different functional modules according to their needs and unleash their creativity. Cardputer also includes a Micro SD card slot for expanding storage space. Users can store program code, data files, images, audio and other resources on the Micro SD card.
The device is powered by an internal 120mAh+1400mAh (in the base) lithium battery solution, eliminating concerns about battery life. In addition, Cardputer has built-in battery charging and voltage regulation circuits that automatically adjust voltage and current to protect the battery and the device. The base of the Cardputer incorporates a magnet, allowing it to be attached to metal surfaces such as fridges or whiteboards. What’s more, Cardputer's structure is compatible with Lego hole extensions, allowing users to create even more interesting designs using Lego bricks.
- M5StampS3 Microcontroller.
- 56 key keyboard.
- 1.14 Inch TFT Screen.
- Cavity speaker and SPM1423 digital MEMS microphone.
- Infrared emission tube is used for infrared control interaction.
- HY2.0-4P port for connecting and expanding I2C sensors.
- Micro SD card slot for expanding storage space.
- The built-in 120mAh and 1400mAh lithium battery in the base provide long battery life.
- Base with magnet, compatible with Lego hole expansion.
- 1x Cardputer
- 1x Hex Key
- Fast functional verification and prototyping
- Industrial control and automation
- Home Control System
- Data acquisition and sensor monitoring
- Embedded system development and learning
- Wireless communication and Internet of Things (IoT) projects
|StampS3||ESP32-S3@Xtensa LX7 ,8M-FLASHWIFI,OTG\CDC Function|
|Infrared emission distance||Infrared emission distance (linear distance) of ∠180° : 410cm
Infrared emission distance of < 90° : 66cm
Infrared emission distance of < 45° : 170cm
|Operating current||IR emission mode :DC4.2V/ 255.6mA
Key mode :DC4.2V/165.7mA