- PRODUCT DETAILS
ATOM Display is an all-in-one display driver kit, Use
FPGA to simulate traditional SPI TFT-LCD Data output. This kit supports image at a maximum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It provides advanced signal with great precision colors. Integrated 2.4G Wi-Fi, with 8M Flash + 2M PSRAM memory combination, RGB TO HDMI convert chip. So small yet powerful, which can replace the traditional display driving solution.
Note: ATOM Display needs to be paired with monitors with adaptive resolution scaling.
- All codes of FPGA and driver library are open-source
- Use FPGA (Gowin GW1NR-9C) to simulate traditional SPI TFT-LCD Data output
- Built-in LT8618SX RGB to HDMI chip (supports 24bit color depth)
- SPI interface (FPGA) + I2C interface (LT8618SX)
- Maximum 720P (1280x720) image output
- Multiple output modes, optimized frame rate up to 12 ~ 16FPS
- Built-in ATOM PSRAM main controller (ESP32-PICO-V3-02, 8M Flash + 2M PSRAM)
- Programmable RGB LED x1, reset button x1, button x1, Grove expansion port x1
- Development platform: Arduino, ESP32-IDF, (UIFlow support coming soon)
- 1x ATOM PSRAM
- 1x ATOM Display
- Display input signal source
- HD Data Board
|LT8618SX||RGB to HDMI chip, supports 24bit color depth|
|Maximum image output size||720P(1280x720)|
|Output frame rate||1280x720 60Hz|
|USB driver chip||CH9102|
|Product Size||64 * 24 * 29mm|
|Package Size||76 * 46 * 29mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
I have written a video test card 1920x1080 24Hz . I runs fine out of the box.
I am waiting for the Core LCD card and hope for a 1920x1080 60 Hz screen .
M5Stack Atom PSRAM - LCD Display Driver Kit