M5GO IoT Starter Kit v2.7 is an affordable and comprehensive development kit designed for IoT enthusiasts. This kit offers everything you need to kickstart your IoT projects. The kit includes the Core Controller M5GO, along with six expansion units featuring various functions such as sensors, actuators, and splitters.(ENV III UNIT, PIR UNIT, ANGLE UNIT, IR UNIT, RGB UNIT and HUB UNIT)
The Espressif ESP32 chip, renowned for its performance and versatility, is at the heart of the M5GO. M5GO is powered by two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, operating at a main frequency of 240MHz. With 16M FLASH memory, you have ample space to accommodate larger program sizes and complex applications.
In addition to its processing power, the M5GO's ESP32 chip also supports Wi-Fi connectivity. This opens up a world of possibilities for building smart wearable devices, creating smart home solutions, and developing other innovative applications. With its built-in Wi-Fi capabilities, the M5GO empowers you to seamlessly connect your projects to the internet and explore the vast potentials of the IoT ecosystem.
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated HD IPS display panel with various hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, Strong expandability
- The base is compatible with 8mm size LEGO blocks, the structures just so interesting!
- Microsoft Azure authentication device
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
M5GO IoT controller
Low code development:
- Supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- FreeRTOS support, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0-inch IPS display panel, 6-axis IMU, programmable RGB lights x10, microphone, speaker, custom buttons x3
- Built-in Li-ion power supply, integrated power management chip, supports TypeC interface and POGO PIN interface power supply
- Finely tuned RF circuitry for stable and reliable wireless communication
- GROVE expansion ports x3 (I2C, GPIO, UART)
- Easy access to M5Stack hardware and software system, stackable module design, plug-and-play sensor expansion
6x expansion units
- ENV UNIT III:
Temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure sensors, with I2C communication interface for rapid acquisition of environmental information.
- PIR UNIT:
Body sensor, passive pyroelectric for human body sensing, digital signal output status.
- ANGLE UNIT:
Knob Potentiometer, analog signal input for music/lighting adjustment
- IR UNIT: Integrated
infrared transmitter, receiver. Free coding, infrared transceiver.
- RGB UNIT: 3x
Programmable RGB LED, support programming to control any color display
- HUB UNIT:
I2C device splitter, expand single I2C bus to 3 channels, can access different
Switch on/off operation:
Power on: Click the left red button
Power off: Quick double click the left red button
USB power: By default, It can not be shutdown when USB power is on.
- 1x M5GO
- 6x Units(ENV III, IR, RGB, PIR, ANGLE, HUB)
- 4x LEGO Blocks
- 12x LEGO Connections
- 4x GROVE cable
- 1x Type-C USB (20cm)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- STEM Education
- IoT Controller
- Smart Home
- Smart Weather Station
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi|
|Input Voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|Host Interface||TypeC x1, POGO PIN x1, I2C x1, GPIO x1, UART x1|
|IPS Screen||2 inch, 320x240 Colorful TFT LCD, ILI9342C, 853nit max brightness|
|Keys||Custom Keys x 3|
|Microphone||Analog BSE3729 Microphone|
|LED||SK6812 RGB LED x 10|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D antenna|
|Battery||500 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 54 x 21 mm|
|Package Size||147 x 90 x 40 mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|