- PRODUCT DETAILS
Although M5 core is ESP32-based, having Wi-Fi integrated, it doesn't stop you enable the Ethernet function. This LAN is a M5 Base that having a W5500 chip, which is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. This Base is specifically design for industrial application scenarios, comes with couple of HT3.96 connectors, 485 metal rail and magnet discs for easy installation and fixation.The 6 pin of HT3.96 connector are dangling, you can wired them up with the M-BUS and other circuit as you like.
This product is EOL now.
- Input Supply Voltage: 9-24V
- HT3.96 port for supporting RS485
- Support RS485 communication
- Easy to fixed on the wall
- 1x LAN Base
- 1x TTL-to-RS485 adapter board
- 1x pin header 20pin
- 1x metal rails and magnet discs
- 3x HT3.96 terminal
- 2x 3pin
- 1x 4pin
- 10x cold crimp terminal（red Copper Lugs）
- 3x HEX KEY - 1x 1.5mm - 1x 2mm - 1x 2.5mm
- 2x hexagon socket head cap screws M3x28
- 4x hexagon socket tapping screw KA2x4
- 1x countersunk head screw M3x8
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Works fine, but couldn't find robust libraries for modbus. There is little information for both microphone and Arduino/C
Everything in order, it only lacks a first steps manual or reference for more online documentation.
We would like to know there is no RS 485 terminal number.
With the LAN module and the appropriate accessories for a DIN 35mm mounting it is the perfect accessory for the M5Stack in industrial environments. Also the variable input voltage of 9-24 Volt and the optional RS485 connection is very well solved. A bad thing that the Battery Module (UPS) cannot be combined with the LAN module (Battery Pack cannot be charged via LAN Module).
LAN Module with W5500