- PRODUCT DETAILS
IIoT Dual-Switch Kit with core is a functional-orientated module specifically built around BASE26. Mainly implemented a dual-relay control. As is known that BASE26 is created for industrial purpose, where may have plenty of relay-controlled application scenarios, add up the highly-customized features of BASE26, makes it a powerful and full-function node for IIoT. For example, you can stack an IoT module such as LoRa, GSM, LTE, etc, in between the M5 Core and BASE26 to make an IoT node with wireless control.
This product is EOL now, we've released the updated version ATOM HUB AC/DC Remote Control Switch Kit which is fully compatible with this product.
- Two relays inside
- Relay allows on/off current/voltage: - AC :10A @ 250V - DC :10A @ 24V
- DC power input: 9 ~ 24V
- Inherited all feature from BASE26 such as highly-customizable.
- 4 pin HT3.96 terminal connectors
- G15-Relay A/G12-Relay B
- IIoT node
- Industruial switch
- 1x IIoT Dual-Switch Kit with core
- 1x 4 pin HT3.96 terminal connectors
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
IIoT Dual-Switch Kit with core
Unfortunately, there is no documentation about how to use the 2 relay module.