- PRODUCT DETAILS
SIM800L is a cellular phone module, integrated SIM800L, a GSM/GPRS module, only compatible with 2G network. if you want to integrate a cellular module into your design with voice, text and SMS, this hand-solderable module is pretty nice!
This product is EOL now.
- 3.5 mm phone audio jack
- MIC (MIC is disable by default. To enable it, you will need to weld a 0 ohm resistor at MIC-EN )
- Supply voltage: 3.8V - 4.2V
- Recommended supply voltage: 4V
- Power consumption: sleep mode < 2.0mA idle mode < 7.0mA GSM transmission (avg): 350 mA GSM transmission (peek): 2000mA
- Module size: 25 x 23 mm
- Interface: UART (max. 2.8V) and AT commands
- SIM card socket: microSIM (bottom side)
- Supported frequencies: Quad Band (850 / 950 / 1800 /1900 MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Spring Antenna on board
- Status signaling: LED
- Working temperature range: -40 do + 85 ° C
M5Stack Fire has occupied GPIO16 / 17 to connect with the PSRAM by default, it's conflict with TXD / RXD (GPIO16, GPIO17) of SIM800L module. Therefore, when using the SIM800L module with the M5Stack Fire, you might have to cut the TXD and RXD from SIM800L module and wire fly to another set of UART pin
- 1x M5Stack SIM800L Module
- Nitrogen dioxide alarm
- Automatic Web Spider SMS-notifier
- Remote meter reading system
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Module working. Packed in an individual plastic case. The parcel is satisfied.
Vert good product, nice quality
All, as expected.
As expected. Still have to test. Perhaps adding a external antenna whci is possible