FLIR features the latest FLIR Lepton 3.0 longwave-infrared (LWIR) camera core, get two times the resolution and 4x the pixels of the previous 2.x generation
FLIR is covered by a 3D printing case, makes it a perfect functional bottom for non-contact temperature measurement, compatible with M5Core and can be controlled via I2C protocol.
The effective image generate by the Lepton sensor is 160×120, but you can process the image thru program and display a different resolution.
Note: If it worked for long hours, Lepton will heat up a little. But the output image is not affected.
This product is EOL now, we've released the updated version M5StickT2 ESP32 Thermal Camera Development Kit (Lepton 3.0) which is fully compatible with this product.
- 160×120 Effective Pixels
- Lepton Low operating power — 150 mW (operating), 650 mW (during shutter event), 5 mW (standby)
- Field of view: 56°, with shutter
- Lepton Input Supply Voltage: 1.2V，2.8V，2.5V - 3.1V IO
- Fast imaging time (< 0.5 second)
- Product Size：54mm x 54mm x 29mm
|Lepton Parameter item||Parameter value|
|Effective Frame Rate||8.7Hz|
|Scene Dynamic Range||Low Gain Mode: -10 to 400°C; High Gain Mode: -10 to 140°C|
|Spectral Range||8 µm to 14 µm|
|Thermal Sensitivity||＜50 mK（0.050℃）|
|Input Supply Voltage||2.8 V, 1.2 V, 2.5 V - 3.1 V IO|
|Optimum Temperature Range||-10 °C to +80 °C|
- 1x FLIR
- Car engine failure check
- Building dehumidification insulation sealing test
- Industrial furnace inner wall refractory crack
- Outdoor observation of animals at night
Can use Flir lepton 2.5 or 3.5?
I received a new M5Core Basic. It worked well. Thank you!