PoESP32 Unit is an ESP32 Ethernet Unit supports PoE (Power Over Ethernet). This module adopts ESP32 as built-in MAC, and IP101G as physical layer transceiver. Default firmware with
ESP-AT, supports TCP,MQTT, HTTP protocols. It can connect to server with simple AT commands through serial port, achieving data transmission and remote control functions. This module simplify wiring and saves labor cost with PoE power supply, and It reserves the ability for secondary development to meet your requirement.
- Embedded ESP32 main controller
- PHY solution:
- Transceiver model IP101G
- IEEE 802.3/802.3u standard
- Ethernet Interface.
- PoE standard: PoE IEEE802.3 AF / Support maximum load power 6W
- RJ45 network port 10/100Mbps
- Communication / download interface:
- Default firmware is ESP-AT / Support secondary development to implement TCP Client/HTTP/CoAP and other protocols
- Programmable / support secondary development, reserve program download interface
- Power supply.
- HY2.0-4P interface 5V DC power supply
- PoE power supply (PoE IEEE802.3 AF)
- Development method.
- AT command, UART: 9600bps default
- Development Platform: UIFlow(coming soon), Arduino, ESP-IDF
- 1x UNIT PoESP32
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable (20cm)
- 1x Instruction manual
- Ethernet Controller
- TCP Client data passthrough
|ESP32-WROOM-32U||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM (without integrated 3D antenna, does not support WiFi&BLE wireless function)|
|PHY||IP101G: IEEE 802.3/802.3u|
|MAC-PHY Interface Type||RMII|
|PoE Specifications||PoE IEEE802.3 AF Specifications / Maximum Power 6W / Voltage DC 37-57V|
|Ethernet Interface Specifications||RJ45 10/100Mbps|
|Reserved interface||1x HY2.0-4P interface, 1x program download interface|
|Communication interface||UART 9600bps 8N1 AT command control|
|Communication logic level||3.3V|
|Product size||72 * 26 * 19.2mm|
|Packing Size||75 * 36 * 20.5mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Based on 2 reviews
The ESP32 Ethernet Unit with PoE is an excellent controller better than any other PnP device with full functionality of a non-PoE ESP32. Just fantastic...
Very cool device. Works as advertised and delivery was flawless as usual. Thank you.