Grove2USB-C is an adapter board that provides users with a simple and effective way to connect the IO pins of Grove-based sensors and modules to the D+ and D- pins supported by USB-C, suitable for electronic prototyping design, education and learning, sensor applications, as well as multiple fields such as maker and DIY projects.
One of the biggest features of Grove2USB-C is its convenient connection. Users only need to easily connect the Grove device to the USB-C interface to eliminate the hassle of complex cable configurations and connections. It can also be used with some devices that support USB download functionality (such as ESP32-S3) for program downloading and CDC functionality. This convenient connection method allows users to quickly build projects and avoid the tedious connection process, improving work efficiency.
Stable signal transmission is another advantage of Grove2USB-C converter board. Through reliable physical interface connections, it ensures stable signal transmission and avoids interference and signal loss. This is particularly important for projects that require high-precision data transmission to ensure the accuracy and reliability of data.
Grove2USB-C has wide compatibility. It is compatible with modern devices that support the USB-C interface, including computers, tablets, smartphones, etc. This way, users can easily connect Grove devices on any device for development and debugging, enjoying a convenient development experience.
- Easy connection: Easily connect Grove devices to USB-C ports, eliminating complex cable configurations and wiring headaches.
- Wide compatibility: Compatible with modern devices that support USB-C interfaces, including computers, tablets, smartphones, and more.
- Stable transmission: Reliable physical interface connection ensures stable signal transmission, avoiding interference and signal loss.
- Compact design: The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry and embed in a variety of projects.
- 5x Grove2USB-C
- Prototype design
- Education and learning
- Internet of Things IOT project
- Sensor application
- Makers and DIY projects