- PRODUCT DETAILS
Barometric Pressure Unit is a barometer unit, which integrates the Bosch BMP280 pressure sensor to measure atmospheric pressure and estimate the altitude. The relative accuracy can reach ± 0.12hpa, equivalent to ± 1m height difference. At the same time, the temperature drift coefficient is very low, which can reach 1.5 PA / K, that is, the temperature drift is 12.6 cm / K. in addition, there is an integrated temperature sensor in the chip.
This product is EOL now.
- Air pressure sensor, with temperature sensor on chip, can be measure simultaneously
- The accuracy is ± 0.12hpa
- Temperature drift coefficient 1.5pa/k
- Supports periodic measurement
- Integrated 5-segment filter
- Support low power consumption
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow (Blockly, Python)
- 2x LEGO™ compatible holes
- 1x Barometric Pressure Unit
- 1x Grove Cable (5cm)
- height detector
- Weather station
|Air pressure measurement range||300 - 1100 hPa(+9000m ~ -500m)|
|Temperature measurement range||-40 ~ +85°C|
|Temperature coefficient offset||1.5 Pa/K(12.6 cm/K)|
|Current consumption||2.7μA @ 1 Hz sampling rate|
|Voltage||1.71V - 3.6V|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
It's small and perfectly designed. The sensor is nice and accurate, and changes between the ground and the ceiling... always a good sign! It's easy to code for, and comes (like always) with example code for you to get started. Using the grove plug and cable makes it simple to plug in. I love it!