- PRODUCT DETAILS
ATOM Printer offers the best value in a desktop DIY thermal printer, includes an ESP32-Pico based IoT controller
ATOM Lite, and a 58mm thermal printer to meet your multiple printing requirements. Supports text, graphics, barcode, QR code printing. The ATOM Printer has geekery kraft packaging design, built-in firmware boasts two modes of
AP Connect Print +
MQTT Notifications Print . You can enrich your creation, fun and practical with ATOM Lite IoT controller.
Note: This kit excludes the power adapter. A
DC 12V / 2.5A power adapter (5.5mm jack) is recommended.
- ATOM Lite: ESP32-Pico-D4 4MB Flash IoT controller
- Sleek, Geekery kraft packaging design
- Supports for text/graphics/BarCode/QRCode
- Communication interface: UART
- Fast printing, high resolution
- How to use:
- AP hotspot connection, web-controlled printing
- Printing content sent via MQTT (Topic is device Mac address)
- Serial command control (UART 9600bps 8N1)
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- 1x ATOM LITE
- 1x ATOM Printer
- 1x thermal paper roll
- 1x sticky thermal paper roll
- Can be widely used in printing taxi bill, parking bill, express delivery invoice, restaurant order and so on.
After powering the ATOM Printer, the indicator on the ATOM main control will show the current state and mode of the device. Click the middle button on the ATOM to switch between different modes (AP/MQTT).
No equipment is connected, the indicator light is
Green fast flashing.
- 2.When there is
device access, the indicator light is
- 1.When switching to the AP mode, the device will start the AP hotspot
ATOM_PRINTER_XXXX, and the user can use a mobile phone or computer to directly connect to the AP (without password).
- 2.After the connection is successful, the connected device will automatically pop up the configuration page. You can directly enter the content on this page to print text, two-dimensional code, and one-dimensional code content.
- 3.At the bottom of the page is the
WiFi configuration option, through which you can configure the device to connect to the specified WiFi and switch to work in MQTT mode.
WiFi connection failed, the indicator light is
Red flashing quickly.
- 2.When the WiFi&MQTT server is
not connected, the indicator light is
blue fast flashing.
- 3.When the WiFi&MQTT server has been
successfully connected, the indicator light is
- 1.Before switching to MQTT mode, you need to
configure WiFi informationfor the device through the configuration page of AP mode. After completing the configuration, the device will automatically restart and enter MQTT mode.
- 2.If there are multiple times of
WiFi connection failure, you can press the middle button of ATOM to switch to AP mode and
reconfigure WiFi information.
- 3.After successfully connecting to the MQTT server, ATOM Printer will automatically print out the subscribed
Topicinformation (Topic is the Mac address of the device).
- 4.Users can connect to
mqtt through [UIFlow](https://flow.m5stack.com/) or other tools (such as [EMQ MQTT Tools](http://tools.emqx.io/)). m5stack.com(port 1883). Distribute Topic content corresponding to ATOM Priter device to realize remote printing.
|Printing method||Thermal printing|
|Supported text and graphics||Text, graphics, characters, BarCode(Codebar, code93, code39, code128, ENA13, ITF25, UPC-A, UPC-E), QRCode|
|Supply voltage||DC 12V|
|Print speed/resolution||60mm/s 203dpi 8 dots/mm up to 384 dots per line|
|Service life||Printing distance 50km|
|Paper Cut||By Hands|
|Max. Diameter of Paper Roll||58mm±0.05mm (width) 0.05~0.1mm (thickness), maximum diameter ≤40mm|
|Connectivity Technology||USB/RS232/TTL (ATOM is connected to TTL interface by default UART 9600bps 8N1)|
|Product size||151 * 79 * 66mm|
|Package size||158 * 82 * 70mm|