UNIT SSR Solid-state relays are different from traditional electromagnetic relays in that their switching life are much longer than that of electromagnetic relays. With integrated MOC3043M optocoupler isolation and zero-crossing detection,It supports input 3.3-5V DC control signal, and control output single-phase 220-250V AC power.
UNIT SSR are controlled by power semiconductor devices, with microsecond on/off speed and built-in over-current protection. Extensively used in lighting control, CNC machine tools, etc., where frequent on/off lines and fast response are required.
1. Please be careful when using high voltage AC loads, and do not operate with electricity.
2. This relay is for AC loads only.
- Over-zero type SSR
- Built-in over-current protection
- Built-in optocoupler isolation, with over-zero detection
- High speed, Low noise, Durable, high reliability, high sensitivity
- More convenient to access with GROVE interface
- Supports UIFlow graphic programming, realizing the relay remote control with M5 controller in just 3 mins!
Advantages over mechanical relays:
1.Faster on/off speed and no physical contact wear.
2.Completely silent operation.
3. No electrical sparks for use in complex environments.
5 .Compact size
- 1x Unit SSR
- 1x HY2.0-4P Cable
- Motor control
- Industrial and domestic lighting
- Heating and static switching
- Stage lighting
- Medical equipment, traffic signal lights
|Optocoupler Isolation Model||MOC3043|
|Control Signal||3.3-5V DC|
|On/Off Voltage||single-phase AC: 220-250V|
|Max. load current||2A|
|Number of control channels||1|
|Over-current protection||Fuse: 2A|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +80°C|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 54 x 16mm|
|Package Size||75 x 60 x 20mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Arrived on time (as usual) and works as advertised.