Battery 13.2 Module is a
1500mAh high-capacity lithium polymer battery expansion module in the M5Stack stacking module series. It's high-quality material guaranteed with a delicate protection board. With higher protection voltage to prevent overcharging/over-discharging failures and to ensure the safety of operation. Supports for multiple battery modules stacked. This module is the best solution for adding an autonomous and stable power supply to your devices that require long-lasting energy sources.
- Nominal capacity: 1500mAh (0.2C)
- Delicate protection board with higher protection voltage to prevent overcharging/over-discharging failures
- Support multiple battery modules stacking for advanced endurance
- Battery passes multiple tests for greater safety
- Lab test data.
- Charging current 791mA, full time 110 minutes (test hardware: CORE1 + Battery 13.2 Module)
- Discharge current 330mA, discharge time 265 minutes (test hardware: CORE1 + Battery 13.2 Module + M5GO BOTTOM: remove battery, light up RGB LEDx10, maximum brightness)
- 1x Battery 13.2 Module
- Battery Expansion
|Charge Current||Standard Charge: 0.2C (300mA)
Fast Charge 0.8C (1200mA)
|Max. charge/discharge current||0.8C(1200mA)|
|Internal resistance of electric core||≤150mΩ|
|Operating temperature：||Charging：5℃ - 45℃
Discharging：-10℃ - 55℃
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
The battery works as expected. Fits my M5 perfectly and seems to last forever.