M5Stack FIRE It‘ a cost-effective
Wi-Fi IoT controller adopts Espressif
ESP32 main control chip, equipped with two low-power
Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, with main frequency up to
8M PSRAM +
16M FLASH memory,
2.0-inch full-color HD IPS display panel, IMU, LED, microphone, speaker, TFCard slot and other peripherals. The full-coverage case ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications. The internal offers a wide range of common interface resources (ADC/DAC/I2C/UART/SPI, etc.) which is highly expandable. This functional and powerful IoT controller is very applicable to various product prototyping, industrial control and smart building applications.
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low code development:
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0-inch IPS display panel, 6-axis IMU, programmable RGB lights x10, microphone, speaker, custom buttons x3
- Built-in Li-ion power, integrated power management chip, supports TypeC and POGO PIN
- finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- GROVE expansion ports x3 (I2C, GPIO, UART)
- Easy access to M5Stack software and hardware system, stackable module design, plug-and-play sensor expansion
GPIO 16 / 17 of FIRE are connected to PSRAM by default, so when you connect or stack other modules, you need to pay attention to avoid conflicts with these two pins to prevent the device from not working properly and generating instability..
Power on:Click the red button on the left
Power off: Quickly double-click the red button on the left
USB power: By default, It can not be shutdown when USB power is on.
- Based on ESP32 development
- 8M PSRAM + 16M FLASH memory combination
- Integrated HD IPS display panel with various hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable.
- Adopt M5GO BOTTOM base compatible with 8mm size LEGO blocks, the structure is full of fun to build.
- Microsoft Azure authentication device
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
- 1x M5Stack FIRE
- 1x M5GO Charging Base
- 2x LEGO Building Blocks
- 5x LEGO Connections
- 1x M3 Hex Wrench
- 1x Type-C USB (50cm)
- 1x User's Manual
- IoT Controller
- DIY creator works
- Smart Home Control
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi|
|Input power||5V @ 500mA|
|Interface||TypeC x1, POGO PIN x1, I2C x1, GPIO x1, UART x1|
|Keys||Custom Keys x 3|
|LCD screen||2.0"@320*240 ILI9342C IPS panel, maximum brightness 853nit|
|Microphone||Analog BSE3729 Microphone|
|LED||SK6812 RGB LED x 10|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D antenna|
|Battery - 500 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Product Dimensions||54mm x 54mm x 30.5mm|
|Package Size||105mm x 65mm x 40mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
M5Stack FIRE IoT Development Kit (PSRAM) V2.6
Easy to combine with lego technic part and can doing IOT Project easier.