- PRODUCT DETAILS
HEART is built using the MAX30100 chipset.
MAX30100 is a complete pulse oximetry and heart-rate sensor system solution designed for the demanding requirements of wearable devices.
The MAX30100 provides very small total solution size without sacrificing optical or electrical performance. Minimal external hardware components are needed for integration into a wearable device.
- How do we use this Unit to test the heart rate ?
Put your finger on the detection area.
- What is the communication protocol between M5 core and this unit?
- Programmable Sample Rate and LED Current for Power Savings
- Ultra-Low Shutdown Current (0.7µA, typ)
- Advanced Functionality Improves Measurement Performance
- High Sample Rate Capability
- Fast Data Output Capability
- GROVE interface
- Software Develop platform: Arduino
- Two Lego-compatible holes
- 1x HEART Unit
- 1x Grove Cable
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
M5 tried to help me get this heart rate unit to work but alas I was not able to.