DLight Unit is a Digital Ambient Light Sensor. Adopts BH1750FVI sensor (I2C interface), integrates 16-bit ADC, supports wide-range LUX and high resolution (1 - 65535 LX). Compact in size, and low power consumption. Suitable for various light sensing applications.
- Support I2C interface (addr: 0x23)
- Illumination digital conversion
- Support light source variations (incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, white LED, sunlight, etc)
- Wide Range LUX (1-65535 lx)
- HY2.0-4P interface
- 1x DLight Unit
- Smart Factory
- Home Automation
- Ambient light Sensing Scenario
|Illumination detection range||1-65535 lx|
|Communication interface||I2C communication interface (addr: 0x23)|
|Typical peak sensitivity wavelength||560nm|
|Working current||< 5V@143uA|
|AD conversion depth||16bit|
|Product Size||32 * 24 * 8mm|
|Package Size||93 * 138mm|
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Would be nice to have a piece of cheap diffuser that we can attach to the front of the sensor. Without it, it's extremely directional and susceptible to positioning.
This light sensing unit seems to work well. I am yet to incorporate it into projects.