PIR is a human body infrared unit. It belongs to the "passive pyroelectric infrared detector". It detects the infrared radiation emitted and reflected by the human body or object. When infrared is detected, the output level is high and it takes a while. Delay (high during the period and allow repeated triggers) until the trigger signal disappears (restores low).
This Unit communicates with the M5Core via the GROVE B.
Notice: This Unit has 2s delay time.
- Detects the distance: 500cm
- latency time: 2s
- Sensing range: < 100°
- Quiescent current: < 60uA
- Operating temperature: -20 - 80 °C
- GROVE interface, support UIFlow and Arduino
- Two Lego installation holes
- 1x PIR unit
- 1x GROVE Cable
- Human body Induction Lamp
- Security Product
- Automatic Induction Appliance Settings
LEARN AND DOCUMENTS
Using the Grove connector, this little PIR works a treat, is reasonably priced and has the 'Lego' mounting capability. Well supported in Blockly.
PIR Motion Sensor (AS312)
It works the way it is supposed to.
Great quality product! Very useful for working with M5 Stack board!!!
Item as described.