What have you been up to in 2022 so far? We are sure your next project is coming along! Ever since The #M5Stamp series came out, we have already seen some of you using it on some awesome projects! We want to unlock more of your potential and show us what you are working on in your story by using the tag #M5Project. and we will share it with our followers!
How to enter:
Use the hashtags – #M5Project and @M5Stack official account– in the caption.
Multiple entries are allowed.
Must be following us to be eligible.
Giveaway ends 4/15/22, and we will be notifying the winner via DM.
M5Project Month 2022 GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The M5Project Month 2022 Giveaway begins on March 1st, 2022 at 7 pm GMT and ends on April 15th, 2022 at 5 PM GMT.
2. Prize coupons will be given to 3 winners! Coupons value at 20$,50$,100$ We will pick up 3 winners, each winner will receive a coupon from the M5Stack Store.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by posting a photo or video of any M5Stamp series and using the hashtags, #M5Project, and @M5Stack official account, (Facebook,Twitter or Instagram）in the caption by the closing date of April 15th, 2022. Multiple entries are allowed.
4. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be notified by direct message on April 18, 2022, after the evaluation. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, the coupon may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
6. This Sweepstakes is open Worldwide! All local taxes, fees, and surcharges by purchasing afterward are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.